Come check out our beautiful updated Book Sale area!
The FNPL regular book sale is in the hallway between the main library and Hecht Meeting Room. Items are available during open library hours. View Neill Public Library’s website for current hours.
- Hardcover adult books $.50
- Paperback adult books $.25
- Young adult and children’s books $.10
- DVDs and CDs $1
- Special items as marked
- Magazines are free!
Watch for special sale pricing. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for updates!
Do you have items to donate? We gladly accept donations brought to Neill Public Library on the second Tuesday of each month during open hours.
The following items are NOT accepted:
- Sets of non-fiction books
- Dated materials more than 2 years old; i.e. computer manuals, travel books, price guides
- Magazines more than 2 years old
- National Geographic magazine
- Items in poor condition
Are you interested in volunteering?
We welcome book sale volunteers who are available one day per week to sort and shelve books in our book sale area. A background check is required for all volunteers. Contact us by email for more information.
Youth age 16 and older who have completed a background check and any required training may serve as volunteers. Adult volunteers may have children under 16 accompany them provided minors remain under adult supervision at all times.